Default Text Message Marketing Providers

There are many providers used by the members here on the forum. There's Yeez, Trumpia, Twilio, Avid, and my personal choice, Lime Cellular. There are lots of threads throughout the Offline Forum about all those providers and more.

1. Do you want to use long codes or short codes?

2. Do you want to give your clients their own login, or is a single login where you manage the accounts good?

3. What features do you need? ie scheduled messages, coupons, polls, appointment reminders, etc.

These are some of the questions to ask yourself before choosing a provider.

 

 

Our Trumpia plantform provides bulk texts, email, voicecast, and IM all in one. You can use shortcodes and/or QR codes to collect info. Check out my signature =)


Trumpia.com - All-in-one (SMS, MMS, Email, IM, Voice) Marketing Platform

 

 

 

 

Some pros/cons: TextMarks is simple to use, easily customizable white label interface, cheap ($99/mo to start), good short code. Avid costs more to get started, but they have more features. YeeZ is great for long code providers and they have a ton of features. TXT180 seems good, but you gotta put up $295 to start (but still better than many at $97/mo and up). Trumpia's white label is expensive, but they have a LOT more than others. I joined their affiliate program for free, but I only get 30%. Lime I think needs more up front. Too costly for me.

 

https://www.2-waysms.com

 

As a business or organization, it's hard to reach 100% of your audience.

Communicating through a single channel alone is often ineffective and response rates can be alarmingly low. By orchestrating new media like Mobile Text, Email, IM, Voice, and Social Media, you can dramatically increase sales, brand awareness, and return on investment. For the same price others charge for email or mobile marketing alone, you can upgrade to Trumpia which integrates them ALL. Read more...

 

Quite a few to name but AvidMobile is the one which I've tried myself and I've seen the results myself. I run my own business and after I zeroed on this sms marketing providers, I was a bit skeptical initially. But everything went fine and I'm glad to recommend it to you.

 

 

Everyone has very valid points as I did research for about 2 months and found that there is too much of a difference from one to another to compare them side by side. I would recommend doing the research and choosing the company that best suits your needs. Some offer more features but you pay a premium, others are very basic sms systems but at a much lower cost. In my research I found that Avid was the most features rich platform and TXT180 was the most cost efficient. I personally went with TXT180 because cost was a big issue for me getting started and they do everything I need them to. Good luck to you all in your searches or sales.

 

 

LAUNCHING OCTOBER 7th, 2011 Live on Warrior Forum

The Ultimate SMS Short code Mobile Marketing Platform for Consultants by Consultants

MOBILE FUSION TEXTING "50 Warriors get a 1 on 1 PRIVATE WALK THROUGH DEMO click here..."

The Ultimate WSO - Advertising Sites "Over 1300+ Sold"...."WSO of the DAY..."

 

 

 

 

TH MILK * IMPORTANT NOTICE. The content of this e-mail (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and may be commercially sensitive. If you are not, or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Powered by Blogger